- Lot: 1.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 783 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- MLS #: 224029
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Finish \ Wood, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Garage \ Attached, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Floors\Walls \ Vinyl, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng Combo, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Floors\Walls \ Wood, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Outside, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area-Kitchen, Lot Description \ 1-3 acres, Lot Description \ Some Trees, Style \ Cottage, Utilities \ Gas-Natural, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Finish \ Vinyl, Zoning \ Within Corp Limits, Construction\Foundation \ Piers, Lot Description \ Other-See Remarks, Garage \ Single Carport, Misc Search \ Storage Building, Misc Search \ Cottage, Misc Search \ Guest House
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 43-04-17-4-000-023
- Zillow Home ID: 72737961
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $68-189K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36526 homes, this home is 29.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 119% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Daphne, and 61.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Daphne
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.