1314 W 33rd St, Chicago, IL 60608
Sold on 10/25/13: $840,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:6,306 sq ft
- Lot:4,996 sqft
- Year Built:2009
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $840,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other, Radiant
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow43
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #17321190540000
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count10
- School District299
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID89935729
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,028,123||$936K – $1.15M||+$111,684||$163||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,281/mo||$1.8K – $4.6K/mo||-$330||$0.36||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Bridgeport home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Chicago Metro as a whole. Among Bridgeport homes, this home is valued 314.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bridgeport market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in Chicago, and 43.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bridgeport home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bridgeport home values.
Neighborhood for 1314 W 33rd Street
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Tilden Career Communty Academy High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Tilden Achievement Academy High (assigned) 9-10 2.0 mi
- De la Salle Institute - West Campus 9-12 0.4 mi
- Holden Elementary PK-8 0.4 mi
- Armour Elementary PK-8 0.5 mi
- St. Barbara PK-8 0.6 mi
- Evergreen Academy Elementary 6-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005