1315 Diamond St, San Francisco, CA 941313 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,420,000
- Price/sqft: $916
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 76
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 6582 016A
- Zillow Home ID: 15182132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1315 Diamond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in San Francisco, and 58% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noe Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 1321 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.22M211,055
- 1309 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.25M--11,055
- 1301 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.43M321,055
- 1327 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.27M--11,125
- 4287 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--21,620
- 1333 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$2.08M321,925
- 4279 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.46M311,210
- 1339 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--21,150
- 1345 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.32M--11,111
- 688 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.31M--11,080
- 30 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.68M321,750
- 680 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--11,222
- 8 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$2.31M332,200
- 1249 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.24M211,126
- 18 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.31M--11,230
- 2 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$2.18M332,111
- 36 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.3M--11,250
- 1241 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--11,051
- 42 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.27M211,250
- 4288 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.71M221,574
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!