A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,737 all time views
- HOA Fee: $210
- Cooling: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 26-30 Years, Air Conditioning \ 3+ (Window/Wall Unit), Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Down Payment Resource \ Yes, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ None, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ Owned, Parking Type \ Space/s, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Count Limitation, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Rolled), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0725412108
- Zillow Home ID: 83908938
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $62-104K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60565 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Naperville as a whole. Among 60565 homes, this home is valued 76.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Naperville, and 82.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1315 Modaff Rd|
Nearby Schools in Naperville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!