- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 251 days on Zillow
- Views: 517 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 21310239
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Appliances \ None, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Utility Options \ Gas Available, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Porch \ Porch Open, Fireplace Description \ Masonry Fireplace, Lot Information \ Street Lights, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 490733178173000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1114699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $71-74K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1321 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$61K||2||--||973|
|1309 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$71K||2||2||1,856|
|1323 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$62K||2||--||1,064|
|1305 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$59K||1||--||728|
|1327 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$58K||1||--||600|
|1301 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$58K||1||--||572|
|1331 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$65K||2||--||960|
|1314 N Euclid Ave Indianapolis, IN||$59K||2||--||530|
|1312 N Euclid Ave Indianapolis, IN||$67K||2||--||1,086|
|4305 E 13th St Indianapolis, IN||--||1||1||--|
|1328 N Euclid Ave Indianapolis, IN||$65K||2||--||888|
|1308 N Euclid Ave Indianapolis, IN||$63K||2||1||816|
|1332 N Euclid Ave Indianapolis, IN||$63K||2||1||860|
|1229 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$64K||2||--||770|
|1302 N Euclid Ave Indianapolis, IN||$68K||2||--||1,008|
|1338 N Euclid Ave Indianapolis, IN||$66K||2||--||906|
|1314 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$50K||2||1||851|
|1318 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$70K||2||2||2,098|
|1310 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$48K||2||--||851|
|1225 N Colorado Ave Indianapolis, IN||$62K||1||--||615|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.