- Lot: 37.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,541 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other, Stove
- Price/sqft: $289
- MLS #: 984349
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1220 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Exterior Features \ Barn, Pets\Animals \ Domestics, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Utilities Installed \ 220, Flooring \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Bar\Wet Bar, Terms & Conditions \ 1031 Exchange, Other Rooms \ 2nd Master, Mfg\Mobile \ No, HOA Y\N \ Yes, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, REO\Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Paver, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Flooring \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash\Dry Connection, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Window\ Coverings \ Double Pane, Foundation\Basement \ Found - Slab, Topo\Location \ Level, Topo\Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Road Acc\Maint \ Access-Paved, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Listing Exclusions \ No, Home Warranty \ None, HOA Type \ Homeowners, Auction \ No, Exterior Features \ Deck-Open, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Circular, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Gravel, Exterior Features \ Fence - Perimeter, Exterior Features \ Guest House, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Shed, Exterior Features \ Spa\Hot Tub, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Pets\Animals \ Horses, Cooling \ Zoned, Heating \ Propane, Utilities Installed \ Leased - Propane Tnk, Utilities Installed \ Water - Private Well, Utilities Installed \ WWT - Septic Conv, Flooring \ Wood, Interior Features \ Beamed Ceiling, Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Spa\Hot Tub, Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Window\ Coverings \ Screens, Topo\Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Topo\Location \ Grass, Topo\Location \ Juniper\Pinon, Topo\Location \ Rural, Topo\Location \ Views, Water Heater \ Re-Circulating, Other Rooms \ Game\Rec Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Office, Other Rooms \ Workshop, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler\Drip, Style \ Contemporary, Views \ Juniper\Pinon, Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, RV Garage\Parking \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Deck - Covered, Pets\Animals \ Farm Animals, Views \ Mountains, Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Records Availabile \ Record of Survey, Records Availabile \ Well Registration, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Water Heater \ Electric, Neighborhood \ N\A, Style \ 2 Story, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, Roof \ Clay Tile, Source of Measuremnt \ Owner, Exterior Features \ Water Features, Heating \ Zoned, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Window\ Coverings \ Wood, Other Rooms \ In-Law Suite, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Views \ Valley, Construction \ Stone, Road Acc\Maint \ Maint-Subdivision, Subdivision Features \ Gated Community, Water Heater \ Two or More, Exterior Features \ Cisterns, Topo\Location \ Borders Nat'l Forest, Exterior Features \ Stable, RV\Garage\Park \ RV - Pad, Heating \ Pellet Stove, Cooling \ Central Air, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener(s)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,208 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: 30028115A
- Zillow Home ID: 81866056
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86305 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86305 homes, this home is 443% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 81.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% lower than in Prescott, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 86305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86305 home values.
|13145 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|13350 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12950 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12755 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||988|
|13225 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12900 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|12995 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12800 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|13355 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|13455 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||$1.72M||--||--||6,027|
|13375 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|13250 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||$1.01M||--||--||4,512|
|13250 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||$542K||--||--||--|
|13155 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|13100 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12550 N Spurcross Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12955 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12600 N Pheasant Run Rd Prescott, AZ||$633K||--||--||1,880|
|12805 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|13000 N Puntenney Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.