1316 10th St NW, Washington, DC 200015 beds, 5 baths, 3,616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,829 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,425,000
- Price/sqft: $394
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 3,616 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0339 0030
- Zillow Home ID: 407709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1316 10th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Logan Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% lower than in Washington, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Circle home values.
- 1318 10th St NW Washington, DC$1.14M22.52,027
- 1320 10th St NW Washington, DC$1.23M53.53,176
- 1322 10th St NW Washington, DC$1.24M33.51,912
- 1324 10th St NW Washington, DC$1.15M45.51,904
- 1326 10th St NW Washington, DC$1.19M432,908
- 1328 10th St NW Washington, DC$984K32.52,018
- 1313 11th St NW Washington, DC$708K42.51,280
- 1315 11th St NW Washington, DC$756K32.51,532
- 1309-1311 11th St NW Washington, DC$932K452,432
- 1317 11th St NW Washington, DC$751K42.51,280
- 1319 11th St NW Washington, DC$739K42.51,280
- 1330 10th St NW Washington, DC$902K442,412
- 1321 11th St NW Washington, DC$727K32.51,280
- 1323 11th St NW Washington, DC$775K111,920
- 1325 11th St NW Washington, DC$988K33.52,547
- 1004 O St NW Washington, DC$1.17M43.52,194
- 1006 O St NW Washington, DC$1.01M432,322
- 1008 O St NW Washington, DC$1.29M633,166
- 1002 O St NW Washington, DC$1.14M432,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!