1316 Annapolis Way, Grayson, GA 300176 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,361 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Finished basement, 1903 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,361 sqft
- Lot width: 127
- Parcel #: R5088 220
- Zillow Home ID: 14716282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1316 Annapolis Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% less than in Grayson, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30017 home values.
- 1326 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$434K43.53,864
- 1835 Big Haynes Ct # 0 Grayson, GA$230K42.5--
- 1795 Big Haynes Ct # 0 Grayson, GA$231K42.5--
- 1303 Orleans Ct Grayson, GA$438K453,848
- 1306 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$438K53.53,429
- 1311 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$395K44.53,235
- 1302 Orleans Ct Grayson, GA$436K44.54,297
- 1321 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$360K443,475
- 1336 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$338K342,931
- 1323 Orleans Ct Grayson, GA$269K64.5--
- 1323 Orleans Ct Grayson, GA$419K554,929
- 1296 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$469K43.55,368
- 1291 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$423K554,127
- 1331 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$379K43.53,964
- 1690 Natchez Way Grayson, GA--553,400
- 1346 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$463K44.54,015
- 1333 Orleans Ct Grayson, GA$350K433,288
- 1573 Greensboro Way Grayson, GA$501K44.54,696
- 1312 Orleans Ct Grayson, GA$364K546,123
- 1680 Natchez Way Grayson, GA$433K44.54,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292