1316 Apperson St, Richmond, VA 23231Studio, 1,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,532 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $132,649
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 198 sqft
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: E0002406012
- Zillow Home ID: 12523733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1316 Apperson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fulton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% higher than in Richmond, and 88.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 1314 Apperson St Richmond, VA$134K421,118
- 1311 Goddin St Richmond, VA$130K211,126
- 1306 Apperson St Richmond, VA$126K411,537
- 1311 Apperson St Richmond, VA$128K311,684
- 1401 National St Richmond, VA$122K311,678
- 1309 Apperson St Richmond, VA$74K21672
- 1307 Goddin St Richmond, VA$89K21824
- 1307 Apperson St Richmond, VA$133K321,194
- 1403 National St Richmond, VA$116K31.51,428
- 1304 Apperson St Richmond, VA$138K411,872
- 1305 Goddin St Richmond, VA$101K31.51,080
- 1408 National St Richmond, VA$227K423,120
- 1305 Apperson St Richmond, VA$81K31793
- 1312 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, VA$90K211,300
- 1405 National St Richmond, VA$99K21786
- 1400 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, VA$92K211,315
- 1308 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, VA$77K211,003
- 1303 Goddin St Richmond, VA$104K21.51,202
- 1302 Apperson St Richmond, VA--------
- 1312 Goddin St Richmond, VA$150K532,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!