1316 Arvada Ct, Florence, KY 410423 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Website Offers Detailed Information Of Home For Sale<>
Beautiful Florence Home In Cul-De-Sac<>
Shows Like New!! Finished Basement<>
Walk-In Closet Every Bedroom<>
Huge Patio 24x36, Fenced In Yard<>
Convenient To Shopping, Restaurants, & Interstate<>
Great Neighbors, Young Kids
Welcome to Haven Hill Subdivision. A community that has been developed over
the last 10 years. Perfect for first time home buyers or someone looking
for just a great neighborhood. It sits on the edge of Florence, KY off
Mnt Zion road. Drive time is 2 minutes to Interstate. It is close to
Krogers, restaurants, banks, shopping, & more.
Florence is the fastest growing community in Northern Kentucky. The residents of this community take pride in its rich history and tradition.
St. Elizabeth West Hospital is located at I-75 at the the Florence exit and staffs a 24-hour emergency room. Other nearby hospitals include St. Elizabeth South in Edgewood (10 minutes) and St. Elizabeth North in Covington (15 minutes).
Boone County is also home to the Florence Family Aquatic Center. This 4 acre facility opened in June of 2003 and is located on the campus of the Florence Government Center in the heart of Boone County. The Aquatic Center features a lazy river, 25 meter competition pool, two sprayground areas, spiral and speed slides and a zero depth Pool.
The Florence/Boone County Skate Park with 22,000 square feet of concrete is a park for skateboarders, bikers, rollerblades and in-line skaters of course. Opened in 2003, on the campus of the Florence Government Center, this facility is designed for the novice as well as the experts.
Florence Freedom, a Frontier League Baseball team is the 2005 Frontier League Organization of the Year! Florence Freedom plays at Champion Field in the heart of Boone County, and offers a hometown, professional baseball experience! An outing for young and old alike!
Boone County Public Golf courses - Boone Links, Lassing Point
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $165,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cul-De-Sac, Oversize Patio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 063.00-20-102.00
- Zillow Home ID: 105703434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1316 Arvada Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 41042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 150% higher than in Boone, and 93.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 41042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boone.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 41042 home values.
- 1320 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$179K------
- 1312 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$179K------
- 1317 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$201K------
- 1321 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$172K------
- 1313 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$207K------
- 3063 Danbury Dr Florence, KY$210K------
- 1308 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$171K------
- 1325 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$200K42.52,200
- 1325 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$212K44--
- 1309 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$171K------
- 3059 Danbury Dr Florence, KY$166K33--
- 1147 Donner Dr Florence, KY$168K------
- 1151 Donner Dr Florence, KY$174K43--
- 1143 Donner Dr Florence, KY$202K------
- 1305 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$164K------
- 1139 Donner Dr Florence, KY$168K------
- 1155 Donner Dr Florence, KY$167K------
- 1300 Arvada Ct Florence, KY$207K------
- 1135 Donner Dr Florence, KY$170K------
- 3066 Danbury Dr Florence, KY$200K------
Nearby Schools in Boone
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292