- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 269 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,701 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $305
- MLS #: TR15052401
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, EatingArea \ Family Room, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Pool \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Laundry \ Inside, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, AccessibilityFeatures \ None, View \ Hills, Heating \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Bonus, LotFeatures \ Yard, Patio \ Concrete, Spa \ In Ground, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, Rooms \ Workshop, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Storage Space, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Family Room, Fencing \ Blockwall, Laundry \ On Upper Level, Spa \ Private, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Rear, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, Parking \ Garage - Front Entry, Patio \ Covered, Patio \ Slab, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Rooms \ Loft, Style \ Traditional, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Rooms \ Study\Office, ConstructionMaterials \ Brick, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, DoorFeatures \ French Doors, View \ Peek-A-Boo, View \ Trees\Woods, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Rooms \ Dressing Area, Appliances \ Range\Stove Hood, Cooling \ Dual, Rooms \ Entry, Patio \ Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Rain Gutters, Parking \ Side by Side, Cooling \ Zoned, Laundry \ Gas & Electric Dryer Hookup, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers On Side, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Timer, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, InteriorFeatures \ Coffered Ceiling(s), Rooms \ Walk-In Pantry, Rooms \ Formal Entry, WindowFeatures \ Screens, DoorFeatures \ Panel Doors, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, Parking \ Garage - Two Door, Parking \ Workshop, Heating \ Zoned, LastChangeType \ New Listing, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, LotFeatures \ Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, Rooms \ Retreat, Spa \ Heated, WindowFeatures \ Drapes\Curtains, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Rooms \ Gym\Exercise, InteriorFeatures \ Copper Plumbing Full, Parking \ Tandem, Appliances \ Gas Range, Appliances \ Built In Range, SchoolDistrict \ West Covina, InteriorFeatures \ Tandem, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,258 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 8493055034
- Zillow Home ID: 21576336
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $760K-2.65M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 91791 home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.9% rise for West Covina as a whole. Among 91791 homes, this home is 173% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91791, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% higher than in West Covina, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91791 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Covina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91791 home values.
|1320 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.69M||5||5||4,403|
|1310 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.7M||5||5||4,403|
|1326 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.69M||5||5||4,403|
|2926 E Hillside Dr West Covina, CA||$1.69M||4||5||3,719|
|2930 E Hillside Dr West Covina, CA||$1.57M||4||4||4,258|
|1315 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.71M||5||5||4,403|
|2922 E Hillside Dr West Covina, CA||$1.64M||5||4||4,258|
|1321 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.64M||4||5||4,241|
|1308 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.66M||4||5||4,113|
|1309 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.71M||5||5||4,403|
|1330 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.59M||4||4||4,258|
|2918 E Hillside Dr West Covina, CA||$1.61M||4||5||4,007|
|1327 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.72M||5||5.5||4,403|
|1336 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.61M||4||5||3,719|
|1305 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.88M||5||5||4,634|
|1300 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.63M||4||5||4,113|
|1331 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.71M||5||5||4,258|
|1350 Bentley Ct West Covina, CA||$1.88M||5||5||4,928|
|1318 Foothill Dr West Covina, CA||$1.55M||4||4||3,824|
|1310 Foothill Dr West Covina, CA||$1.73M||5||5||4,472|
Nearby Schools in West Covina
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.