1316 Creekwood Ln, Birmingham, AL 352353 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,775 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 324 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2002 for $111,000
- Price/sqft: $8
- Finished basement, 594 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,775 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 12201010001000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 893303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1316 Creekwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 220% greater than in Birmingham, and 79.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35235 home values.
- 1404 Maralyn Dr Birmingham, AL$83K321,534
- 1312 Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$79K321,085
- Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$87K321,478
- Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$93K331,556
- 1408 Maralyn Dr Birmingham, AL$94K321,436
- 1323 Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$94K32.51,462
- 1327 Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$106K331,400
- 1319 Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$41K321,309
- 1407 Creekwood Cir Birmingham, AL$67K321,400
- 1411 Creekwood Cir Birmingham, AL$88K431,900
- 1412 Maralyn Dr Birmingham, AL$110K331,592
- 1320 Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$88K321,568
- 1331 Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$83K321,101
- 1403 Creekwood Cir Birmingham, AL$93K321,400
- 1315 Creekwood Ln Birmingham, AL$83K321,451
- 1405 Maralyn Dr Birmingham, AL$106K321,428
- 1415 Creekwood Cir Birmingham, AL$91K321,171
- 1420 Maryland Ave Birmingham, AL$458K433,738
- 1409 Maralyn Dr Birmingham, AL$103K421,386
- 1416 Maralyn Dr Birmingham, AL$93K321,216
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005