1316 Johnson St, Des Moines, IA 503153 beds, 1 bath, 855 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes,Add'l Green Features \ No,Air Conditioning \ Central,Basement Description \ Unfinished,Dining Room \ Dining Areas,Driveway \ Concrete,ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No,Exterior \ Frame,Foundation \ Poured,Garage \ 1 Detached,Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No,Heat \ Gas Forced Air,Heat Source \ Natural,HERS Rating \ No,How To Show \ Call First then LB,IDX Display Address \ Yes,Interior Features \ Carpeting,Interior Features \ Vinyl,LEED for Homes Y/N \ No,Lot Shape \ Regular,Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No,Property Class \ Residential,PropType \ Residential,REO \ No,Sell Disclose \ Yes,Sewer \ City,Solar \ No,Status \ Active,Street Feature \ Concrete,Street Type \ STREET,Style \ Ranch,Terms Available \ Cash,Terms Available \ Conventional,Terms Available \ Fha,Terms Available \ Va,Water \ City,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 855 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 12007362003000
- Zillow Home ID: 821241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1316 Johnson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50315 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 59.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.7% higher than in Des Moines, and 94% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50315 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50315 home values.
- 1320 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$71K21672
- 1312 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$106K31855
- 1315 Wade St Des Moines, IA$96K21672
- 1328 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$60K21672
- 1313 Wade St Des Moines, IA$72K21672
- 1317 Wade St Des Moines, IA$88K211,179
- 1319 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$87K31868
- 1317 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$86K21750
- 1308 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$108K31855
- 1311 Wade St Des Moines, IA$96K21672
- 1331 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$78K21768
- 1325 Wade St Des Moines, IA$88K411,128
- 1315 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$107K32.51,400
- 1336 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$91K21672
- 1335 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$114K311,184
- 1309 Wade St Des Moines, IA$65K21672
- 1333 Wade St Des Moines, IA$85K31944
- 1311 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$97K21672
- 1339 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$106K32768
- 1344 Johnson St Des Moines, IA$93K31952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292