- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 223 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,776 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 21316621
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Architectural Style \ Historic, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Window Unit(s), Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Gravel, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Rural No Subdivision, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Patio, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Utility Prim Water Source \ Private Well, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,290 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 41-08-27-013-010.000-008
- Zillow Home ID: 85472645
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46131 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Franklin as a whole. Among 46131 homes, this home is 51.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 78.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46131, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Franklin, and 97.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46131 home values.
|1336 S Nineveh Rd Franklin, IN||$108K||3||2||1,428|
|1292 S Nineveh Rd Franklin, IN||$109K||3||1.5||1,433|
|1350 S Nineveh Rd Franklin, IN||$107K||3||2||1,431|
|1350 S Nineveh Rd Franklin, IN||$112K||3||1.5||1,431|
|S Center Ln Franklin, IN||$134K||3||1.5||1,377|
|1397 S Center Ln Franklin, IN||$134K||3||2||2,754|
|1945 E 125 S Franklin, IN||$122K||3||1.5||1,781|
|1927 E 125 S Franklin, IN||$101K||3||1||1,326|
|1413 S Center Ln Franklin, IN||$121K||4||2||1,464|
|1389 S Center Ln Franklin, IN||$118K||3||1.5||1,485|
|1370 S Nineveh Rd Franklin, IN||$106K||3||1.5||1,398|
|2511 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$87K||3||1||1,014|
|2539 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$81K||3||1||1,080|
|2563 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$88K||3||1||1,472|
|2467 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$140K||3||3||2,560|
|2587 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$97K||3||2||1,628|
|2587 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$116K||3||2||1,628|
|2447 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$84K||3||1||1,000|
|2617 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$69K||2||1||864|
|2637 S 125 E Shelbyville, IN||$74K||3||1||1,018|
Nearby Schools in Franklin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!