- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- 117 days on Zillow
- Views: 715 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 21334752
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 374 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Water Heater \ Electric, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Vinyl, Interior \ Screens Some, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Cook Top Gas, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Porch \ Covered Porch, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Porch \ Open Porch, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Gravel, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini, Cool \ Wall Unit(s), Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1902
- Lot depth: 325
- Lot width: 112
- Parcel #: 491403102019000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1191690
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46217 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46217 homes, this home is 56.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
|1310 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$133K||3||2||2,344|
|1410 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$108K||6||--||2,302|
|1405 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$111K||3||2||1,341|
|1308 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$124K||--||--||1,631|
|5408 Cliff Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||1||1,220|
|1412 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$100K||2||--||1,325|
|1355 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||2||1,320|
|1409 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||--||1,299|
|5404 Cliff Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||2||1,338|
|5508 Bluff View Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$118K||4||2||1,492|
|1397 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$96K||2||--||1,156|
|5338 Cliff Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$117K||3||2.5||1,716|
|5412 Cliff Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$106K||3||1||1,349|
|1416 W Epler Ave Indianapolis, IN||$94K||2||--||1,092|
|5334 Cliff Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||2.5||1,464|
|5512 Bluff View Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$125K||3||1.5||1,992|
|1406 Bluff View Ct Indianapolis, IN||$118K||3||1.5||1,584|
|1362 Bluff View Ct Indianapolis, IN||$110K||--||1||1,240|
|1358 Bluff View Ct Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||2||1,377|
|1410 Bluff View Ct Indianapolis, IN||$124K||--||2.5||1,896|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!