13167 Somerset Hills Dr, Dubuque, IA 520024 beds, 4 baths, 3,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,651 sqft
- Parcel #: 0925376004
- Zillow Home ID: 50154569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13167 Somerset Hills Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% less than in Dubuque, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52002 home values.
- 13580 Sundance Ct Dubuque, IA$394K342,740
- 13585 Sundance Ct Dubuque, IA$377K33.53,726
- 13123 Somerset Hills Dr Dubuque, IA$397K332,200
- 16180 Frontier Ct Dubuque, IA$413K222,212
- 16179 Frontier Ct Dubuque, IA$404K32.52,132
- 13106 Somerset Hills Dr Dubuque, IA$472K433,906
- 15810 Humke Rd Dubuque, IA$260K322,910
- 15582 Humke Rd Dubuque, IA$382K311,728
- 2209 Tuscany Ridge Dr Dubuque, IA$172K441,850
- 15797 Majestic Dr Dubuque, IA$421K312,835
- 15818 Humke Rd Dubuque, IA$168K321,484
- 15794 Majestic Dr Dubuque, IA$401K442,500
- 15540 Humke Rd Dubuque, IA$226K31.52,524
- 15862 Humke Rd Dubuque, IA$196K321,390
- 15500 Humke Rd Dubuque, IA$209K322,288
Nearby Schools in Dubuque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292