1317 Hillside Dr, Grayson, GA 300177 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,979 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1880 sqft
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 504 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Salt-Water Gunite Inground Pool with Waterfall, 3rd Kitchen is Outdoors with Stackstone Fireplace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,979 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: R5088 002
- Zillow Home ID: 14716083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1317 Hillside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 63.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% lower than in Grayson, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30017 home values.
- 1266 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$429K544,225
- 1276 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$439K543,976
- 1347 Hillside Dr Grayson, GA$198K22.52,368
- 1256 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$395K443,604
- 1289 Carlisle Ct Grayson, GA$249K342,180
- 1284 Carlisle Ct Grayson, GA$302K533,998
- 1286 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$379K433,212
- 1270 Castle Pointe Ln Grayson, GA$254K443,247
- Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$453K44.54,157
- 1682 Bristol Farms Ct Grayson, GA$294K462,459
- 1357 Hillside Dr Grayson, GA$187K321,574
- 1246 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$442K54.53,960
- 1269 Carlisle Ct Grayson, GA$256K42.52,978
- 1296 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$479K43.55,368
- 1274 Carlisle Ct Grayson, GA$255K42.53,315
- 1271 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$371K443,567
- 1692 Bristol Farms Ct Grayson, GA$295K43.53,548
- 1260 Castle Pointe Ln Grayson, GA$268K543,472
- 1275 Castle Pointe Ln Grayson, GA$244K42.52,909
- 1251 Annapolis Way Grayson, GA$469K55.53,978
Nearby Schools in Grayson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!