- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1317 Oregon St, Orlando, FL 328032 beds, 1 bath, 1,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $150,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Vinyl privacy fence, central water filtering system, RO in kitchen, bathroom & kitchen remodeled.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,084 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242229582208072
- Zillow Home ID: 46188744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1317 Oregon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Colonialtown North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.3% lower than in Orlando, and 73% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Colonialtown North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Colonialtown North home values.
- 1319 Oregon St Orlando, FL$226K321,264
- 1313 Oregon St Orlando, FL$168K11400
- 1319 1/2 Oregon St Orlando, FL$113K11490
- 1311 Oregon St # 0 Orlando, FL$185K------
- 1311 Oregon St Orlando, FL$156K21750
- 1323 Oregon St Orlando, FL$157K21824
- 1410 Lake Highland Dr Orlando, FL$198K421,565
- 1414 Lake Highland Dr Orlando, FL$156K421,616
- 1406 Lake Highland Dr Orlando, FL$181K421,616
- 1316 Oregon St Orlando, FL$261K321,354
- 1325 Oregon St Orlando, FL$219K311,170
- 1418 Lake Highland Dr Orlando, FL$158K421,763
- 1048 N Shine Ave Orlando, FL$272K32.51,791
- 1312 Oregon St Orlando, FL$245K32.51,866
- 1400 Lake Highland Dr Orlando, FL$335K432,199
- 1308 Oregon St Orlando, FL$268K532,430
- 1422 Lake Highland Dr Orlando, FL$226K311,228
- 1403 Oregon St Orlando, FL$343K322,217
- 1408 Lake Highland Dr Orlando, FL$74K21870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!