1317 Pedro St, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 3 baths, 1,717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,321 sqft
- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $315
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $379
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,717 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 26464009
- Zillow Home ID: 19579179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1317 Pedro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 1315 Pedro St San Jose, CA$634K321,717
- 1311 Pedro St San Jose, CA$639K32.51,717
- 785 Race Ln San Jose, CA$628K32.51,717
- 787 Race Ln San Jose, CA$624K32.51,717
- 1309 Pedro St San Jose, CA$642K32.51,717
- 1369 Pedro St San Jose, CA$811K211,232
- 789 Race Ln San Jose, CA$635K331,717
- 791 Race Ln San Jose, CA$610K32.51,717
- 1307 Pedro St San Jose, CA$645K32.51,717
- 793 Race Ln San Jose, CA$637K32.51,717
- 793 Race Ln San Jose, CA$663K32.5--
- 1305 Pedro St San Jose, CA$649K32.51,717
- 795 Race Ln San Jose, CA$642K32.51,717
- 1371 Pedro St APT 3 San Jose, CA--------
- 1303 Pedro St San Jose, CA$645K32.51,717
- 797 Race Ln San Jose, CA$648K32.51,717
- 1301 Pedro St San Jose, CA$670K32.51,717
- 1056 Paula St San Jose, CA$1.51M522,788
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!