- Lot: 3.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 167 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,216 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $61
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: 13090339
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Building Area Source \ Building Plan, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Community Features \ Jogging Path\Bike Path, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, County Or Parish \ Denton, Utilities \ City Water, Exterior Features \ Lighting System, Fireplace Features \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch(es), Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Fireplace Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Other Equipment \ Refrigerator, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Association Type \ Mandatory, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Heating \ Zoned, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Security Features \ Burglar, Security Features \ Fire\Smoke, Lot Features \ Acreage, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Double Oven, Parking Features \ Garage, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Fireplace Features \ Decorative, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Interior Features \ Central Vac, Construction Materials \ Rock\Stone, Interior Features \ Sound System Wiring, Security Features \ Monitored, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Security Features \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Exterior Features \ Attached Grill, Interior Features \ Dry Bar, Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Gas, Fireplace Features \ Stone, Other Equipment \ Built-in Icemaker, Interior Features \ Intercom, Accessibility Features \ Meets ADA Requirements, Flooring \ Stone, Interior Features \ Built-in Wine Cooler, Security Features \ Exterior Security Light(s), Exterior Features \ Outdoor Fireplace\Pit, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Lot Size \ 3 Acres to 4.99 Acres, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Interior Features \ Smart Home System, Other Equipment \ Dual Dishwashers, Foundation Details \ Slab, Exterior Features \ Equestrian Center, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Fireplace Features \ Direct Vent, Roof \ Composition, Interior Features \ Water Filter, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Association Fee Includes \ Full Use of Facilities, Community Features \ Horse Facilities, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Association Fee \ 740, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,434 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2146116485
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 76226 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Dallas-Fort Worth Metro as a whole. Among 76226 homes, this home is 157.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 68% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 135.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76226 home values.
|1325 Saddlebrook Ct Bartonville, TX||$681K||5||4||4,245|
|1309 Saddlebrook Ct Bartonville, TX||$658K||4||4||4,246|
|Saddlebrook Ct Bartonville, TX||--||--||--||--|
|1301 Saddlebrook Ct Bartonville, TX||$274K||--||--||--|
|Saddlebrook Dr Argyle, TX||--||--||--||--|
|1341 Saddlebrook Ct Bartonville, TX||$734K||4||4.5||4,510|
|371 Granger Cir Argyle, TX||$224K||3||2||2,140|
|340 Clifton Cir Lantana, TX||$225K||3||2.5||2,140|
|370 Granger Cir Lantana, TX||$219K||3||2||2,070|
|361 Granger Cir Lantana, TX||$169K||3||2||1,313|
|330 Clifton Cir Lantana, TX||$169K||3||2||1,313|
|371 Conroe Cir Lantana, TX||$176K||3||2||1,708|
|371 Conroe Cir Lantana, TX||$194K||3||2||1,708|
|341 Clifton Cir Lantana, TX||$224K||3||2||2,070|
|360 Granger Cir Lantana, TX||$185K||3||2||1,542|
|351 Granger Cir Lantana, TX||$252K||5||4||2,410|
|320 Clifton Cir Lantana, TX||$188K||3||2||1,558|
|1030 Sheldon Rd Argyle, TX||--||4||4||3,427|
|940 Kirby Dr Lantana, TX||--||--||--||--|
|400 Sterling Rdg Lantana, TX||$303K||4||3.5||2,900|
Nearby Schools in Bartonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.