1317 Witzel Ave, Oshkosh, WI 549023 beds, 1 bath, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 432 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 90608610000
- Zillow Home ID: 68940265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1317 Witzel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54902 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% higher than in Oshkosh, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oshkosh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54902 home values.
- 1309 Witzel Ave Oshkosh, WI$67K311,370
- 1305 Witzel Ave Oshkosh, WI$66K421,536
- 1302 Witzel Ave Oshkosh, WI$70K311,322
- 1308 Witzel Ave Oshkosh, WI$113K41.51,420
- 1314 Witzel Ave Oshkosh, WI$77K312,156
- 119 Mason St Oshkosh, WI$109K311,170
- 125 Mason St Oshkosh, WI$137K321,308
- 120 Mason St Oshkosh, WI$58K11528
- 126 Mason St Oshkosh, WI$137K521,508
- 1324 Witzel Ave Oshkosh, WI$76K211,098
- 102 S Lark St Oshkosh, WI$118K31.51,304
- 116 S Lark St Oshkosh, WI$124K321,848
- 122 S Lark St Oshkosh, WI$171K421,763
- 1303 Faust Ave Oshkosh, WI$128K412,075
- 1309 Faust Ave Oshkosh, WI$126K311,332
- 105 S Lark St Oshkosh, WI$129K31.51,718
- 1317 Faust Ave Oshkosh, WI$117K311,560
- 1304 Faust Ave Oshkosh, WI$88K31912
- 1312 Faust Ave Oshkosh, WI$107K31960
- 1318 Faust Ave Oshkosh, WI$101K31912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!