1318 Mcclellan St, Philadelphia, PA 191482 beds, 1 bath, 872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1948
- 78 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $183,900
- Price/sqft: $258
- MLS #: 6401846
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 872 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 48
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 394564200
- Zillow Home ID: 10397137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1318 Mcclellan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 1320 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$263K211,016
- 1316 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$176K32872
- 1322 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$261K311,112
- 1314 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$248K21784
- 1319 Sigel St Philadelphia, PA$256K311,058
- 1324 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$265K311,016
- 1312 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$257K311,016
- 1317 Sigel St Philadelphia, PA$250K31992
- 1321 Sigel St Philadelphia, PA$245K21728
- 1315 Sigel St Philadelphia, PA$276K221,036
- 1323 Sigel St Philadelphia, PA$253K211,050
- 1326 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$276K311,092
- 1310 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$262K211,000
- 1313 Sigel St Philadelphia, PA$258K21728
- 1325 Sigel St Philadelphia, PA$260K21728
- 1321 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$281K311,072
- 1323 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$238K31784
- 1311 Sigel St Philadelphia, PA$257K311,016
- 1319 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$272K311,072
- 1325 Mcclellan St Philadelphia, PA$301K31.51,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!