- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1318 Tower Ln, Erie, PA 165052 beds, 2 baths, 1,636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $189,900
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Parcel #: 17041040010550
- Zillow Home ID: 52567662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1318 Tower Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16505 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% lower than in Erie, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 16505 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16505 home values.
- 1320 Tower Ln Erie, PA$162K221,484
- 1310 Tower Ln Erie, PA$203K322,224
- 1328 Tower Ln Erie, PA$164K221,484
- 1308 Tower Ln Erie, PA$186K32.52,224
- 1332 Tower Ln Erie, PA$172K221,688
- 1334 Tower Ln Erie, PA$202K32.52,224
- 1336 Tower Ln Erie, PA$240K331,912
- 1317 S Shore Dr Erie, PA$160K221,484
- 1315 S Shore Dr Erie, PA$161K221,484
- 1325 S Shore Dr Erie, PA$205K32.52,102
- 1325 S Shore Dr # 15A Erie, PA$223K332,414
- 1327 S Shore Dr # 1 Erie, PA$222K332,224
- 1333 S Shore Dr Erie, PA$232K332,384
- 1335 S Shore Dr Erie, PA$223K332,224
- 305 Washington Pl # 11 Erie, PA$168K221,448
- 307 Washington Pl Erie, PA$175K231,448
- 317 Washington Pl Erie, PA$167K221,448
- 319 Washington Pl # 14 Erie, PA$167K221,448
- 205 Woodbriar Ln Erie, PA$181K221,652
- 231 Woodbriar Ln Erie, PA$254K32.52,644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292