A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,825,000
- Price/sqft: $1,400
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, Heating system: Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ House for Rent, Unit Features \ Ground Level, Unit Features \ No Common Wall, View Type: Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00345062
- Zillow Home ID: 19469205
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94301 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among 94301 homes, this home is valued 34.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% higher than in Palo Alto, and 2.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94301 home values.
|1321 Hopkins Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.32M||2||2||960|
|1330 Community Ln Palo Alto, CA||$1.76M||3||1.5||1,428|
|1249 Cedar St Palo Alto, CA||$1.58M||2||2||1,164|
|1239 Cedar St Palo Alto, CA||$1.44M||2||1||480|
|1275 Cedar St Palo Alto, CA||$2.94M||4||2.5||2,989|
|1328 Parkinson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$4.01M||3||3.5||3,587|
|1323 Hopkins Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.47M||4||3||2,087|
|1327 Hopkins Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.58M||2||1||1,080|
|1332 Parkinson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.58M||4||2||2,194|
|1314 Parkinson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.12M||3||2.5||2,053|
|1305 Hopkins Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.14M||3||2.5||1,664|
|1258 Pine St Palo Alto, CA||$1.57M||3||1||1,060|
|1312 Parkinson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.88M||2||2||1,123|
|1272 Pine St Palo Alto, CA||$1.57M||2||1||948|
|1335 Hopkins Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.86M||1||2||1,392|
|1336 Parkinson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$6.07M||6||4.5||4,278|
|1280 Pine St Palo Alto, CA||$2.9M||4||3||2,267|
|1200 Pine St Palo Alto, CA||$2.53M||3||2||1,564|
|1290 Cedar St Palo Alto, CA||$1.87M||4||2||1,238|
|1250 Parkinson Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.13M||3||1.5||1,477|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!