1319 Phillip Way, Suisun City, CA 945854 beds, 2 baths, 1,674 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 264 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,674 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0037142020
- Zillow Home ID: 15649802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1319 Phillip Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94585, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Suisun City, and 74% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94585 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Suisun City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94585 home values.
- 1317 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$229K421,454
- 1321 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$205K311,020
- 1315 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$220K421,152
- 1323 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$245K321,129
- 1320 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$268K321,524
- 1313 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$215K311,020
- 1318 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$228K421,152
- 1325 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$279K321,414
- 1316 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$250K321,676
- 610 Charles Way Suisun City, CA$306K432,011
- 1311 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$220K421,196
- 1314 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$237K311,188
- 1327 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$284K32.51,548
- 608 Charles Way Suisun City, CA$307K322,440
- 607 Charles Way Suisun City, CA$288K431,970
- 1309 Phillip Way Suisun City, CA$246K421,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!