132-134 Wappanocca Ave, Rye, NY 105803 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,057 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $985,000
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Parcel #: 55140013901900030360010000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 69550470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 132-134 Wappanocca Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10580, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% greater than in Rye, and 70.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10580 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rye.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10580 home values.
- 128-130 Wappanocca Ave #130 Rye, NY$802K331,700
- 246 Purchase St # A Rye, NY$467K21950
- 269 Purchase St APT A Rye, NY$1.01M22.51,600
- 269 Purchase St APT C Rye, NY$953K22.51,600
- 269 Purchase St # 1 Rye, NY$390K22.51,600
- 269 Purchase St # 2 Rye, NY$996K22.51,600
- 128 Wappanocca Ave Rye, NY--32.51,700
- 128 Wappanocca Ave # 128 Rye, NY$804K331,700
- 126 Wappanocca Ave Rye, NY--------
- 124 Wappanocca Ave Rye, NY--------
- 122 Wappanocca Ave Rye, NY$1.01M------
- 14 Hillside Rd Rye, NY$4.05M55.55,850
- 145 Wappanocca Ave Rye, NY$2.09M543,990
- 20 Hillside Rd Rye, NY$1.39M833,898
- Wappanocca Ave Rye, NY$1.66M442,833
- 135 Wappanocca Ave Rye, NY$2.89M66.55,000
- 272 Purchase St # 74 Rye, NY$979K632,918
- 18 Hillside Rd Rye, NY$765K42.52,142
- 3 Blind Brook Ln Rye, NY$709K31.51,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292