132 1st St, Haw River, NC 272583 beds, 1 bath, 1,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,246 sqft
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 153616
- Zillow Home ID: 51221335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 132 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27258, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% higher than in Haw River, and 310.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27258 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haw River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27258 home values.
- 128 1st St Haw River, NC$96K321,344
- 134 1st St Haw River, NC$80K311,224
- 138 1st St Haw River, NC$59K21988
- 131 1st St Haw River, NC--------
- 127 1st St Haw River, NC$71K32999
- 124 1st St Haw River, NC$64K21882
- 136 2nd St Haw River, NC$72K421,620
- 125 1st St Haw River, NC$51K------
- 135 1st St Haw River, NC$100K--11,000
- 120 1st St Haw River, NC$50K21600
- 126 S State St Haw River, NC$144K321,622
- 132 2nd St Haw River, NC$100K321,458
- 115 1st St Haw River, NC$65K21840
- 136 S State St Haw River, NC$107K321,782
- S State St Haw River, NC$46K21920
- 912 Stone St Haw River, NC$60K311,500
- 113 1st St Haw River, NC$64K211,032
- 128 2nd St Haw River, NC$68K31776
- 137 2nd St Haw River, NC$50K321,080
- 139 2nd St Haw River, NC$49K321,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292