132 25th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121
Sold on 1/25/12: $2,725,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,604 sq ft
- Lot:3,598 sqft
- Year Built:1909
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $2,725,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow776
- Parcel #1334 025
- Room Count10
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15089023
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,643,105||$3.17M – $4.12M||+$36,251||$1,010||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$8,127/mo||$3.8K – $16K/mo||-$630||$2.25||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Lake home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lake homes, this home is valued 100.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 252.9% higher than in San Francisco, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake home values.
Neighborhood for 132 25th Avenue
- 138 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.35M43.03,194
- 130 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.6M31.01,296
- 144 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.41M42.53,670
- 124 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.88M54.03,012
- 150 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.19M--2.02,190
- 120 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.56M52.53,790
- 154 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.72M--2.01,710
- 139 24th Ave # A San Francisco, CA$5.54M52.04,855
- 129 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.67M43.03,240
- 129 24th Ave San Francisco, CA----1.01,140
- 160 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.68M--3.03,150
- 145 El Camino Del Mar San Francisco, CA$3.09M--4.02,460
- 100 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.92M43.02,390
- 151 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$4.1M44.53,100
- 135 El Camino Del Mar San Francisco, CA$3.04M43.02,935
- 155 24th Ave APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.08M22.01,417
- 155 24th Ave APT 3 San Francisco, CA$1.14M22.01,556
- 155 24th Ave APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.09M22.01,417
- 155 24th Ave APT 5 San Francisco, CA$1.28M32.01,572
- 155 24th Ave APT 6 San Francisco, CA$1.09M22.01,417
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005