132 Camelot Pl, Warner Robins, GA 310933 beds, 2 baths, 1,229 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,229 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0W61B0308000
- Zillow Home ID: 64980583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 132 Camelot Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31093 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% greater than in Warner Robins, and 43.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31093 home values.
- 134 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$93K321,295
- 130 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$93K321,280
- 136 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$81K321,342
- 128 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$78K--21,085
- 127 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$75K321,328
- 102 Kennedy Ct Warner Robins, GA$91K321,340
- 125 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$85K--21,177
- 127 Avalon Dr Warner Robins, GA$82K--21,728
- 114 Lancelot Ct Warner Robins, GA$89K--21,848
- 129 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA--321,303
- 123 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$83K--21,148
- 126 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$93K321,286
- 200 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$90K321,258
- 129 Avalon Dr Warner Robins, GA$68K--21,092
- 125 Avalon Dr Warner Robins, GA$71K--21,324
- 121 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$91K321,378
- 202 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$92K321,314
- 112 Lancelot Ct Warner Robins, GA$83K431,677
- 201 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$89K321,352
- 119 Camelot Pl Warner Robins, GA$102K321,635
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.