- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- 401 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,944 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2003 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 1065527
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Property Category \ 2-4 Units, Garage Desc \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished-Floor \ Ceramic, Heat Paid By \ Tenant, Hea System \ Forced Water, Hot-Water \ Gas, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Water Supply \ Connected, Electric \ Individual Meter, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Hea System \ Baseboard, Hot-Water \ Tenant Pays, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Wall \ Plaster, Exterior \ Aluminum Siding, Finished-Floor \ Pine, Hot-Water \ Tank, Wall \ Ceramic, Near \ Commuter Bus, Equipment \ Hood, Wall \ Dry Wall, Hea System \ Individual Control, Electric \ 220 Volts, Status \ Price Changed, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Bedroom(s), Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Foundation Type \ Mixed, Basement Rooms Type \ Utility
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 050260
- Zillow Home ID: 66022358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-229K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02861 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Pawtucket as a whole. Among 02861 homes, this home is 36.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 51.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02861, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% lower than in Pawtucket, and 21% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
|134 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$129K||3||1||936|
|130 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$146K||2||1||1,138|
|141 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$174K||6||2||2,236|
|131 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$166K||4||2||2,052|
|129 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$126K||3||1||936|
|138 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$162K||5||2||2,302|
|118 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||--||Studio||2||2,100|
|125 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$126K||2||--||950|
|117 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$151K||4||2||1,675|
|145 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$178K||4||2||1,696|
|114 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$177K||4||2||2,184|
|150 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$148K||2||1||1,176|
|118 Benefit St APT 3 Pawtucket, RI||--||2||1||--|
|110 Benefit St Pawtucket, RI||$145K||3||2||1,452|
|153 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$186K||6||2||2,408|
|111 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$132K||2||1||1,200|
|108 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$177K||6||3||2,641|
|105 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI||$129K||3||2||1,262|
|1135 Roosevelt Ave Pawtucket, RI||$167K||--||--||--|
|107 Benefit St Pawtucket, RI||$182K||5||3||2,464|
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
5-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!