- Lot: 5,623 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- 410 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,503 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- MLS #: 1061802
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 8 spaces
- Basement Access \ Interior Only, Basement Finish \ Finished, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Bedroom(s), Basement Rooms Type \ Laundry, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Utility, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ None, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Electric \ Individual Meter, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Exterior \ Storm Window, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Finished-Floor \ Ceramic, Finished-Floor \ Hardwood, Finished-Floor \ Vinyl, Finished-Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation Type \ Mixed, Garage Desc \ None, Hea System \ Baseboard, Hea System \ Radiant, Hea System \ Space, Heat Fuel \ Gas, Heat Paid By \ Tenant, Historic \ Unknown, Hot-Water \ Gas, Hot-Water \ Oil, Insulation \ Unknown, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ 2-4 Units, Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active Pending Short Sale Approval, Type \ Up/Down, Water Supply \ Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,582 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: P:1090237 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65970153
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Silverlake home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Providence as a whole. Among Silverlake homes, this home is 2.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Silverlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% higher than in Providence, and 321.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silverlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverlake home values.
|134 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$148K||4||2||1,824|
|128 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$106K||3||1||1,035|
|140 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$134K||6||2||1,793|
|137 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$96K||3||1||907|
|144 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$175K||6||2||2,112|
|133 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$124K||6||2||1,596|
|148 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$133K||3||1||1,730|
|143 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$120K||5||2.5||1,622|
|145 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$134K||2||1||1,700|
|150 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$150K||3||1||1,062|
|125 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$130K||5||2.5||1,293|
|156 Dorchester Ave Providence, RI||$113K||3||2||1,250|
|149 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$194K||4||3||2,400|
|124 Mercy St Providence, RI||$144K||3||1.5||1,333|
|124 Mercy St Providence, RI||$143K||3||1.5||1,333|
|159 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$116K||6||2||1,736|
|124 Daniel Ave Providence, RI||$153K||6||2.5||2,088|
|116 Daniel Ave # R Providence, RI||--||--||--||--|
|132 Mercy St Providence, RI||$120K||3||1.5||1,344|
|38 Lowell Ave Providence, RI||$126K||2||1||1,183|
Nearby Schools in Providence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.