A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 3,667 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $6,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,056
- Security System
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Marsh, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,870 sqft
- Parcel #: M:096 L:019
- Zillow Home ID: 55853490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02655 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Osterville as a whole. Among 02655 homes, this home is valued 1366.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 254.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02655, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Osterville, and 95.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02655 home values.
Nearby Schools in Osterville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.