- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 77 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,311 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012
- MLS #: 13074917
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Association Type \ None, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace Features \ Other, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation Details \ Slab, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Range/Oven-Gas, Parking Features \ Rear, Possession \ Lease Outstanding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Soil Type \ Unknown, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,679 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 20047500160070000
- Zillow Home ID: 26977346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 75115 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Desoto as a whole. Among 75115 homes, this home is 17.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in Desoto, and 240.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Desoto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75115 home values.
|136 Gilbert Ave Desoto, TX||$120K||3||2||1,765|
|128 Gilbert Ave Desoto, TX||$120K||3||2||1,765|
|205 Gilbert Ave APT 201 Desoto, TX||--||--||--||--|
|205 Gilbert Ave APT 203 Desoto, TX||--||2||1.5||888|
|135 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$121K||3||2||1,824|
|139 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$118K||3||2||1,768|
|131 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$121K||3||2||1,946|
|140 Gilbert Ave Desoto, TX||$118K||3||2||1,725|
|124 Gilbert Ave Desoto, TX||$114K||3||2||1,679|
|143 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$125K||3||2||1,993|
|127 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$106K||3||2||1,550|
|144 Gilbert Ave Desoto, TX||$110K||3||2||1,609|
|120 Gilbert Ave Desoto, TX||$115K||3||2||1,792|
|123 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$136K||3||2||2,293|
|140 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$122K||4||2||1,839|
|132 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$113K||3||2||1,739|
|136 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$105K||3||2||1,573|
|144 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$121K||3||2||1,898|
|1332 Williams Ave Desoto, TX||$157K||3||3||2,900|
|116 Gilbert Ave Desoto, TX||$106K||3||2||1,642|
Nearby Schools in Desoto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!