132 James St, Springdale, PA 151443 beds, 2 baths, 2,535 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,688 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $49,350
- Price/sqft: $19
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,535 sqft
- Parcel #: 0733A00041000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11595980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 132 James Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15144 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.7% greater than in Springdale Township, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15144 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springdale Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15144 home values.
- 128 James St Springdale, PA$137K321,782
- 134 James St Springdale, PA$107K532,642
- 120 James St Springdale, PA$83K321,019
- 806 Danner Dr Springdale, PA$106K211,052
- 831 Mary St Springdale, PA$102K41.51,855
- 142 James St Springdale, PA$81K21780
- 131 James St Springdale, PA$62K311,293
- 129 James St Springdale, PA$105K31.51,360
- 137 James St Springdale, PA$138K31.52,565
- 127 James St Springdale, PA$93K322,418
- James St Springdale, PA$57K311,240
- 152 James St Springdale, PA$103K21.51,260
- 141 James St Springdale, PA$57K311,240
- 119 James St Springdale, PA$93K411,822
- 121 Center St Springdale, PA$65K21756
- 125 Center St Springdale, PA$78K21831
- 143 James St Springdale, PA$67K311,116
- 127 Center St Springdale, PA$134K221,422
- 117 James St Springdale, PA$97K221,805
- 827 Railroad St Springdale, PA$56K31.52,106
Nearby Schools in Springdale Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292