- Lot: 2,570 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,915 all time views
- 62 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $445,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $313
- Finished basement, 460 sqft
- Parking: 540 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Communications \ Cable TV, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Other, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Electric, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 020416330
- Zillow Home ID: 15499597
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $610-846K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94066 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for San Bruno as a whole. Among 94066 homes, this home is 2.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in San Bruno, and 75.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
|130 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$655K||2||1||1,120|
|140 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$654K||3||2||1,000|
|128 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$691K||2||1||1,430|
|144 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$759K||3||1.75||1,220|
|126 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$697K||3||1||1,240|
|124 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$633K||3||1||1,010|
|152 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$712K||3||1||1,130|
|122 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$622K||2||1||990|
|156 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$616K||2||2||950|
|120 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$810K||3||2||1,880|
|131 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$738K||3||2||1,270|
|127 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$618K||2||1||940|
|137 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$720K||2||1||1,370|
|151 El Camino Real UNIT 131 Millbrae, CA||$589K||1||1||960|
|151 El Camino Real UNIT 306 Millbrae, CA||$749K||2||2||1,165|
|151 El Camino Real UNIT 338 Millbrae, CA||$821K||2||2||1,077|
|151 El Camino Real UNIT 215 Millbrae, CA||$740K||2||2||1,129|
|151 El Camino Real UNIT 249 Millbrae, CA||$536K||1||1||813|
|151 El Camino Real UNIT 102 Millbrae, CA||$786K||2||2||1,161|
|151 El Camino Real UNIT 311 Millbrae, CA||$748K||2||2||1,148|
Nearby Schools in San Bruno
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Peninsula High (Continuation) School (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.