- Built in 1978
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Spanish/SW, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stucco, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Cable TV, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Individual Garage, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Built-Up, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ Disabled Access, Unit Features \ French Doors, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Utility room location \ M
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 5165400060
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 48951960
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Broadview home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Broadview homes, this home is valued 62% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Broadview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% lower than in Seattle, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Broadview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Broadview home values.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 132 N 132nd St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!