- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
132 North St, Seymour, CT 064833 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,837 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Kitchen Description \ Country,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Corner,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,837 sqft
- Parcel #: 027810
- Zillow Home ID: 57988875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 132 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Seymour, and 1.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
- 140 North St Seymour, CT$167K31.51,650
- 50 Roberts St Seymour, CT$143K311,234
- 133 North St Seymour, CT$254K523,055
- 131 North St Seymour, CT$281K23.52,953
- 128 North St Seymour, CT$174K321,792
- 39 Roberts St APT 8 Seymour, CT$192K11800
- 39 Roberts St Seymour, CT$194K------
- 141 North St Seymour, CT$349K433,014
- 41 Roberts St Seymour, CT$247K31.51,542
- 46 Roberts St Seymour, CT$162K521,766
- 143 North St Seymour, CT$206K221,606
- 118 North St Seymour, CT$200K41.52,038
- 48 Roberts St Seymour, CT$160K21868
- 39A Roberts St Seymour, CT$90K------
- 44 Roberts St Seymour, CT$203K421,516
- 116 North St Seymour, CT$250K221,615
- 45 Roberts St Seymour, CT$207K321,614
- 132 Schoolside Ln Guilford, CT$563K52.53,457
- 40-42 Roberts St Seymour, CT$256KStudio12,516
- 40 Roberts St Seymour, CT$276K222,516
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!