132 Old Barrington Rd, North Barrington, IL 60010
Sold on 11/21/12: $400,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:4,072 sq ft
- Lot:6.27 acres
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Sun room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Garage Size220
- High SchoolBARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
- Last Remodel Year1979
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolBARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL-PRAIRIE
- Parcel #13231000100000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count10
- School District220
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4862015
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow475
- Elementary SchoolROSLYN ROAD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Basement sqft1,251
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$542,314||$472K – $629K||-$1,858||$133||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,349/mo||$1.6K – $4.6K/mo||-$157||$0.82||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60010 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2% increase for North Barrington as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is valued 15.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% lower than in North Barrington, and 92.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
Neighborhood for 132 Old Barrington Road
Nearby Schools in North Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005