132 Pennsylvania Ave, Story City, IA 502483 beds, 2 baths, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Screened In Porch
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01-12-375-310
- Zillow Home ID: 93945550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 132 Pennsylvania Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50248 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Story City, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 620 Linn St Story City, IA$78K21884
- 128 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$73K21.251,268
- 610 Linn St Story City, IA$133K211,234
- Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$77K311,191
- 204 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$101K21913
- 118 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$69K211,073
- 208 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$132K21.51,182
- 112 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$110K22864
- 131 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$77K321,191
- 212 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$125K31.51,248
- 620 Linn St Story City, IA$69K11933
- 127 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$145K41.51,612
- 203 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$118K22.251,123
- 617 Linn St Story City, IA$70K21640
- 218 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$68K211,088
- 218 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$122K311,088
- 117 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$88K411,432
- 104 Pennsylvania Ave Story City, IA$110K311,114
- 121 Elm Ave Story City, IA$139K31.51,137
- 609 1st St Story City, IA$149K52.51,430
Nearby Schools in Story City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!