132 Presidio Ave, San Francisco, CA 941159 beds, 6 baths, 6,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1912
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $3,800,000
- Price/sqft: $603
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 6,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 0983 014
- Zillow Home ID: 15081413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 132 Presidio Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
- 124-126 Presidio Ave San Francisco, CA$5.63M643,480
- 140-142 Presidio Ave San Francisco, CA$4.76M--56,359
- 3298 Washington St San Francisco, CA$6.21M544,350
- 3256 Washington St San Francisco, CA$5.06M343,752
- 104 Presidio Ave San Francisco, CA$4.29M------
- 3159-3161 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$3.34M--33,848
- 3157 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$3.18M221,928
- 3248 Washington St San Francisco, CA$4.52M225,130
- 3145-3147 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$3.15M--24,590
- 3242 Washington St San Francisco, CA$4.41M54.55,500
- 3139 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$2.15M322,005
- 3234 Washington St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.03M221,300
- 145 Presidio Ave San Francisco, CA$4.8M--32,660
- 3133 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$6.26M444,380
- 3300 Washington St San Francisco, CA$6.14M54.55,437
- 3201 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$4.63M353,625
- 135 Presidio Ave San Francisco, CA$6.49M464,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292