132 Reinhard Ave, Columbus, OH 432062 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 010018739
- Zillow Home ID: 33836321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 132 Reinhard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In German Village Commission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80% less than in Columbus, and 51.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help German Village Commission home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or German Village Commission home values.
- 136 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$566K33.52,324
- 922 S Lazelle St Columbus, OH$424K22.51,674
- 124 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$327K21.11,440
- 140 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$324K21.51,932
- 925 S Lazelle St Columbus, OH$154K21987
- 120 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$313K31.51,675
- 144 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$380K222,199
- 921 S Lazelle St Columbus, OH$292K21.11,484
- 116 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$426K332,128
- 130 Concord Pl Columbus, OH$242K421,920
- 138 Concord Pl Columbus, OH$311K231,248
- 140 Concord Pl Columbus, OH$160K21960
- 112-114 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$208K221,728
- 931 Mohawk St Columbus, OH$251K31.51,716
- 925 Mohawk St Columbus, OH$375K311,711
- 935-937 Mohawk St Columbus, OH$200K221,864
- 913 S Lazelle St Columbus, OH$269K221,308
- 921-923 Mohawk St Columbus, OH$195K221,776
- 118 Concord Pl Columbus, OH$232K21.51,267
- 143 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$584K32.12,809
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292