A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Views: 2,496 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $164,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Individual, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 437
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0588 B:132WM L:75-2O
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56056409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-214K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01832 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01832 homes, this home is valued 22.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% less than in Haverhill, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01832 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (29)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 132 W Meadow Rd|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded9.2 mi
K-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!