A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Views: 1,452 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $77,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $21
- 100 sqft basement
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Cement, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0234 B:0063 L:0119
- Zillow Home ID: 58013099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-264K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06710 home values will decrease 5.4% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06710 homes, this home is valued 78.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 65.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Waterbury, and 255.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06710 home values.
|136 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$214K||9||3||3,526|
|129 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$101K||3||1||1,600|
|131 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$118K||3||--||1,300|
|124 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$140K||5||2||2,332|
|125 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$179K||8||4||3,740|
|133 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$189K||6||3||4,589|
|143 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$121K||4||2||2,508|
|139 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$135K||6||2||3,120|
|144 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$162K||6||3||3,471|
|Willow St Waterbury, CT||$158K||6||3||3,380|
|150 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$158K||6||3||3,380|
|147 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$137K||Studio||--||3,130|
|109 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$147K||6||2||3,140|
|153 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$130K||6||2||2,900|
|157 Willow St Waterbury, CT||$137K||6||2||3,203|
|46 Chestnut Ave Waterbury, CT||$175K||6||3||3,850|
|34 Chestnut Ave Waterbury, CT||$152K||6||3||3,033|
|28 Chestnut Ave Waterbury, CT||$171K||--||--||--|
|40 Chestnut Ave Waterbury, CT||$182K||7||4.5||3,997|
|Chestnut Ave Waterbury, CT||$92K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!