1320 27th St NW, Washington, DC 200073 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,037 sqft
- Built in 1860
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $899,000
- Price/sqft: $823
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Security System
- View: Park
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1236 0830
- Zillow Home ID: 429300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1320 27th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% lower than in Washington, and 52.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 1316 27th St NW Washington, DC$456K11572
- 1322 27th St NW Washington, DC$577K21716
- 1324 27th St NW Washington, DC$561K21622
- 1312 27th St NW Washington, DC$936K22.51,144
- 2702 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$721K311,148
- 2704 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$828K31.51,109
- 2708 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$1.74M33.52,074
- 1308-1310 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.36M23.51,680
- 1326 27th St NW Washington, DC$839K21.51,056
- 2706 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$948K31.51,316
- 1306 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.76M43.52,336
- 1304 27th St NW Washington, DC$824K21.5952
- 1321 27th St NW Washington, DC$687K22.5946
- 2701-2703 N St NW Washington, DC$1.74M32.51,630
- 2707 N St NW Washington, DC$1.19M221,710
- 2620 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$1.29M22.51,088
- 2705 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$2.05M23.52,888
- 2701 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$1.12M431,968
- 2715 M St NW # L5 Washington, DC$1.96M443,492
- 2715 M St NW # R1 Washington, DC$848K221,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!