- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1320 Aegean Ct, Punta Gorda, FL 339830.36 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $10,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 703 sqft
- Parcel #: 402308430001
- Zillow Home ID: 43583544
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1320 Aegean Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33983, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% greater than in Punta Gorda, and 127.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33983 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Punta Gorda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33983 home values.
- 1326 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL$236K432,614
- 1315 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL$217K322,203
- 1334 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL--------
- 1321 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL$335K--32,383
- 1329 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL$188K--21,770
- 1342 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL$182K322,054
- 1337 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL$206K422,145
- 1352 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL$125K--21,555
- 1345 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL$217K--21,939
- 1816 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL$177K322,003
- 25456 Saint Helena Ln Punta Gorda, FL$220K322,131
- 1832 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL$204K--32,089
- 1796 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL$226K--22,013
- 1362 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL--------
- 1357 Aegean Ct Punta Gorda, FL--------
- 25450 Saint Helena Ln Punta Gorda, FL$323K443,112
- 1848 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL$194K422,022
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!