1320 Modoc Ave, Menlo Park, CA 940253 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Located within walking distance from facebook campus!
+ 3 bedrooms and 1 bath, 1000 sqft house on 4900 sqft lot
+ Georgeous maple hardwood floors throughout the house with baseboard and crown moulding.
+ Kitchen with beautiful Quartz countertops and travertine tile backsplash, new maple cabinets and tile flooring.
+ New stainless steel appliances.
+ All new bathroom with beveled pedestal style sink and Tile floor.
+ Central heat and AC, un like wall heaters in properties in the area.
+ All new paint inside and out.
+ Huge backyard with paved patio and lawn.
+ Lot of natural light
+ Easy access to Dumbarton bridge and HWY 101.
- Lot: 4,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $622,000
- Price/sqft: $622
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 055353190
- Zillow Home ID: 15569378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1320 Modoc Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% less than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 1316 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$545K22950
- 1324 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$585K311,020
- 1312 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA--311,000
- 1328 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$605K311,245
- 1327 Almanor Ave Menlo Park, CA$560K211,020
- 1323 Almanor Ave Menlo Park, CA$498K21810
- 1331 Almanor Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.15M321,906
- 1308 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$585K311,250
- 1319 Almanor Ave Menlo Park, CA$572K311,210
- 1333 Almanor Ave Menlo Park, CA$669K41.51,420
- 1315 Almanor Ave Menlo Park, CA$541K311,160
- 360 Hamilton Ave Menlo Park, CA$675K321,192
- 1335 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$516K211,000
- 1332 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$856K331,770
- 1339 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$482K311,000
- 1331 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$518K31990
- 370 Hamilton Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.56M332,600
- 1311 Almanor Ave Menlo Park, CA$507K311,000
- 1304 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$512K21910
- 1343 Modoc Ave Menlo Park, CA$528K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!