1320 SE 31st Ct # 205-37, Homestead, FL 330352 beds, 2 baths, 815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $59,500
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Club house with pool. 24 hour security guard and police officer.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Floor size: 815 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1079290110340
- Zillow Home ID: 66176824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1320 Se 31st Court # 205-37
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 234.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 308.4% greater than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 625.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homestead home values.
- 1320 SE 31st Ct UNIT 201 Homestead, FL$74K321,024
- 1320 31st Ct 106 # 37 Homestead, FL$134K------
- 1311 SE 31st Ct UNIT 204 Homestead, FL$126K------
- 1311 SE 31st Ct UNIT 102 Homestead, FL$128K------
- 2921 SE 13th Rd UNIT 106 Homestead, FL$192K------
- 3098 SE 15th Ave Homestead, FL$85K32.51,514
- 3090 SE 15th Ave Homestead, FL$91K321,512
- SE 31st Ct # 101-35 Homestead, FL$88K321,099
- 1500 SE 31st Ct Homestead, FL$85K321,514
- 1500 SE 31st Ct # 0 Homestead, FL$135K321,514
- 3082 SE 15th Ave Homestead, FL$85K22.51,161
- 3074 SE 15th Ave # 0 Homestead, FL$182K221,161
- 3074 SE 15th Ave Homestead, FL$80K221,161
- 3068 SE 15th Ave Homestead, FL$87K32.51,512
- 1502 SE 31st Ct # 0 Homestead, FL$266K32.5--
- 1502 SE 31st Ct Homestead, FL$88K32.51,512
- 3060 SE 15th Ave Homestead, FL$89K321,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292