- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 131 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,944 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $24
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1994 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: O5333836
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Architectural Style \ Florida, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Construction Status \ Completed, Disaster Mitigation \ Above Flood Plain, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ No Street Parking, Garage Features \ Oversized, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In County, Location \ Level, Location \ Lot - Irregular, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pet Size \ Extra Large (101+ Lbs.), Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion/Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Septic, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 47
- Floor size: 3,185 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 132329904200340
- Zillow Home ID: 46118633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $253-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32806 home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Edgewood as a whole. Among 32806 homes, this home is 100.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 182.6% greater than in Edgewood, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edgewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (1)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|Learn more about 1320 Waterwitch Cove Cir. Orlando|
Nearby Schools in Edgewood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.