- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 74 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,744 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2003
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 833895
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 7 spaces
- Amenities \ Enclosed Yard, Amenities \ Fireplace Some Units, Amenities \ Laundry Equip Leased, Amenities \ Some Landscaping, Appliances included \ Frestnd Gas Stv/Ovn, Appliances included \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Evaporative, Disability Access \ Unknown, Exterior Material \ Stucco, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl/Tile, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Heating \ Wall Unit, Metering \ Individual Electric, Metering \ Individual Gas, Metering \ Other - See Remarks, Miscellaneous Info \ No Pets, Operating Expenses \ Advertiseing, Operating Expenses \ Insurance, Operating Expenses \ Property Taxes, Operating Expenses \ Repairs/Maintenance, Operating Expenses \ Supplies, Operating Expenses \ Utilities, Parking \ 1.5 Spaces Per Unit, Property Sub-Type \ Four Plex, Property Type \ C, Rental Info \ 6 Month, Rental Info \ Current Lse Agreemnt, Rental Info \ Deposits, Rental Info \ Month To Month, Rental Info \ Other - See Remarks, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Tar Gravel, Source \ Owner Provided, Stories \ 1 Story, Utilities \ All City
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,261 sqft
- Parcel #: 102205841314541561
- Zillow Home ID: 6798718
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 87112 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Albuquerque as a whole. Among 87112 homes, this home is 48.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 30.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 87112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.6% lower than in Albuquerque, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 87112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 87112 home values.
Nearby Schools in Albuquerque
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!