A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $395-530K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $38.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Playa Vista is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $31.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Playa Vista is $21,179.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2003
- All time views: 1,376
- HOA Fee: $550/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $432,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $648
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- View: No View
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- CARETS Listing Status: Back Up Offer
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Parking Type: Tandem
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Conference Facilities
- Legal Disclosures: Coastal Commission Restrictions
- Legal Disclosures: Methane Gas
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 116
- Floor size: 667 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 4211029005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63090781
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Playa Vista
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Playa Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 23.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Playa Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (115)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 13200 Pacific Promenade|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.