- Built in 2003
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,267 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $550/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $224,000
- Price/sqft: $628
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- View: No View
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- CARETS Listing Status: Back Up Offer
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Parking Type: Tandem
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Conference Facilities
- Legal Disclosures: Coastal Commission Restrictions
- Legal Disclosures: Methane Gas
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 116
- Floor size: 667 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 4211029005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63090781
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $385-530K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Playa Vista
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Playa Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Playa Vista home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Playa Vista home values.
|Other Units in this Building (115)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 13200 Pacific Promenade|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.